2.03.2008

Super Bowl Sunday

Today is a very hard day for me........one of the first in many years that I was not able to
either snuggle up on the couch with Thomas or spend an hour or so on the phone with him
talking of every play and rating the commercials during the super bowl.
To the MiTT team - I know Thomas would have been yelling at the TV over there and sharing
one of his favorite days of the year with you guys. Football will never be the same without you my love Thomas, you are greatly missed.

2 comments:

Tyro said...

Dear Leslie,

I was a classmate of Tom's in Albuquerque, only lucky enough to call myself an acquaintance. Nevertheless, I was touched when I received news of his passing.

Our thoughts are with you if it is any comfort in difficult times. I appreciate to no end Tom's sacrifice.

We have 3 children of our own. If there is any way we can help, whether it be through donations or any other way, please let me know.

K Aggie '98 said...

Hi Leslie,
Great pic of the kiddos. I can't wait to meet them. I hope you are doing as good as possible. Take care and Love, Kevin and Jessica